Saturday, March 21, 2009

Finally...it's time!

It would appear our wait is coming to an end. We are expecting our referral any day now, probably this Friday or the following Monday. While many families have said how stressful this part can be - I must say I feel a real since of peace. For the 1st time in many years, I am not concerned with how far they will fill and how many days will be included. I'm most consumed with thoughts of our Emma - how old is she? where is she living? is she healthy and happy?

We have managed to pass the time with family - shopping, eating, and having fun. We spent this last week working on Auntie B's wedding and finding the perfect dress! It really is beautiful and she is stunning in it. Now it's on to me getting the flowers done, all while planning and getting ready for Emma!

Come back often - we're getting ready for some major news around here!!!

1 comment:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

So excited for you guys! That is awesome! I am so excited to meet Miss Emma at the wedding!

Love ya and still sad I missed you all at wild women weekend!

Love, Kate