Tuesday, November 03, 2009

New Pics of our Girl

Our little girl is growing and changing so much these days. I'm amazed how each day brings something new - a new trick, a new word, a new animal noise. Our favorite is when she does the flamingo and stands on one leg! Too cute!

She also has become quite the girlie girl. She loves to put on new clothes and she will immediately go to the mirror to admire herself. She also got a new coat last week from her Grandma. It is plush white, extra soft, and Emma loves it. How I'll manage to keep it cleans remains to be seen - especially since she gets so mad when we make her take it off! She would stay in it all day if we let her!!

My first balloon!


I love my Daddy!!


Rain, rain go away!


Baa Baa Black Sheep


Trick or Treating will wear a girl out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad I missed you at Halloween. I heard she was too cute. I also heard about the flamingo thing & the camel. What's up with that? Have you two not heard of cow, dog & cat? You know the normal animals? Too funny!!! I'm so happy you guys are having so much fun being parents. She is such a doll! Can't wait to see you at the musical.

Love to all of you,
Quam

LJ said...

What an adorable little black sheep! Too cute!
Enjoying your updates...amazing how much Emma has changed since June.
~LJ

Debbie said...

It is amazing how much they are changing!!! I have lost my little baby girl from China and now I have a toddler!!! Love her to death though!!! Love the black sheep costume!! Oh so cute!!!

Annette said...

She is adorable Angie! She is growing up so fast.

Please give me a call, 648-7864 or 744-7151