Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hello!



Hey everybody - it's me Emma! It's been a really long time since my momma posted anything and so I'm helping her out today. I really like computer time - and want to do it myself without mom's help - so here we go! We had a really fun Christmas - I got a new baby and a dressing table with all the fixings. I also got a new CD player complete with two microphones so my momma and I have been practicing my singing and I'm getting pretty good. My favorite song is Up On The Housetop. We sing it everyday and I like it alot.

I still go to my Grandma's house two days a week but now I go to my new school 3 days. I have made a lot of friends and I have fun at music time and making arts and crafts. I was a little scared at first, but now I just run in every morning ready to play. I think that makes it alot easier for my momma to leave me in the mornings. At the end of the day my daddy comes and gets me and I am super excited everyday when he gets there!

We had a really big snow storm this weekend, so I'm hoping my daddy will take me out later today to play in the snow. If he does, I will post those pictures so you can see my first snow day!

My New CD Player


Happy Girl!


Not so happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Emma - Thank you for finally posting some photos and an update for all of us. I am so proud of you! I just have one question for you. How is it that you keep getting cuter and cuter? And your fashion is out of this world girlfriend! Miss you much! Love you,Quam