Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Where are you stork??

Where the heck are you stork? I'm in some serious labor pains today and really need you to make your appearance. We did receive good news when our agency emailed and said that referrals have been processed for our group and now it is just a matter of waiting for them to get here. I'm hoping and praying they were mailed yesterday and we will hear something on Friday (apparently it takes 3 days mail time). So, in the meantime we continue to try and get through the days without going completely nuts. I will say I had a Dr. appt yesterday and told them I was going crazy - but they assured me I was normal, not crazy! All in all, we have done a pretty good job of being patient but these last few days are killing me! I'm tired of waiting and I want my referral - so fly stork, fly!!!

2 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

You and Rusty are the most patient people I have ever met!

Praying you hear no later than friday! Hopefully sooner!

M's Mama said...

Thanks - we're hanging in there but it's getting harder everyday!